Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Oatmeal Marble Cookies

I have to first apologize to those who have begged for this recipe and have not yet received it. I'm sorry. It might have been years ago that you asked for this, but with a memory like mine I forget who asks. One of the reasons I've held back on sharing this recipe is because I don't measure, which makes it difficult to share.
I've been told several times over how mouth watering these cookies are. I'd have to agree. This is the number one best cookie recipe I've ever come up with. Number two would be my peanut butter chocolate chip cookie, but that's for another day.
This recipe can go many different ways. I add only chocolate chips for the simple chocolate chip recipes. I add raisins and pecans for the worlds best raisin oatmeal cookies. You can add white chocolate chips, pecans, and craisins for something a little different. Chopped up candy bars are great as well. The sky is the limit.
So, here is my super secret oatmeal chocolate chip/raisin/candy bar/whatever you want cookie recipe.

If you wish to share this on any other sight, please add a link back to my blog. Thanks.

Christine's Oatmeal Marble Cookies
1 pound soft butter (I use salt free butter)
1 1/2 cup sugar
3 eggs
2 cups brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla
4 cups flour
1 1/2 tsp salt
1 1/2 tsp baking soda
around 4 cups oatmeal
2 cups nuts
1/2 cup cocoa powder
2 cups white chocolate chunks
2 cups milk chocolate chips or chunks.

Preheat oven to 350. Whip together butter and white sugar, then add brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until creamy. In separate bowl stir together flour, salt, and soda. Add flour mixture into sugar mixture and mix until well blended. I don't measure the oatmeal, I add until it looks right. You want you cookie dough moist and sticky, but thick enough for a dough. It should stick to a spoon. If you put too much flour or oats in, just add a tablespoon of milk.
Next, add nuts then split your dough in half and put one in a separate bowl. In one portion, mix the cocoa powder in until well blended, then add the white chocolate in and mix. In the other portion add milk chocolate chips or chunks and mix. Take a small scoop of dough from each portion and roll together and place on stone baking pan (stone creates the best results). Bake for 7-10 minutes.

There you go. My super secret best recipe is out. Again, I ask, if you'd like to share anywhere, link back to this sight. Thanks, and enjoy!
Now I'll go cry while you all make this, as I can't have any. :(


Pin It

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover