Friday, November 1, 2013

Current News On Writting

Yeah I have a tab on my blog titled Books, and yes I haven't any books published that I can actually give any information about. Boy I wish I did have something to post.
I've been working on it though. I have a book called A Time For Shariton Park (we'll see if the title gets changed) that I've focused most my time on. I have fellow writers and editors helping me out with polishing it up 'til it shines and I hope to have it emailed to the publishers soon.
While I'm waiting for them to email me back with all my many corrections, I have been editing and revising the second book called A Season For Shariton Park (Might change the title).
Both are time travel to and from present day to the early 1800's England. As I'm editing, I've become even more excited about the second one. Don't get me wrong, the first one's spectacular, but the second one hits closer to home than the first.

For those who know me, they will tell you how jumpy I am with my work. I have so many ideas that I can't keep to just one. I've several other books that I work on when the characters won't leave me alone and several other ideas that constantly pester me while I'm trying to sleep. I wish I could work on them all, but I made a promise to myself that I have to at least get one ready to send in before I move ahead to the others.

Currently I have nine books written (several still need revising) and eight more ideas. If only there was more time in a day. Or if I were a vampire and didn't need to sleep then I could have it all written and ready to go in a month. :) Alas, it is not possible, so I hope you will all have patients with me. It will happen some day.

Until then, enjoy my art and my recipes. Stop by again. Pin It

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover