Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing

The other day I stopped at a popular fast food restaurant (I don't know if I should name the place, so just in case, I won't) and ordered a chicken wrap. The only choice I had for dressing all came with sugar. Sugar is in almost everything. Grr. I was already on my way home, so I waited until I could figure out what to eat with it without eating their sugar dressings. This is what I came up with.

Avocado Lime Ranch Dressing
1 ripe avocado
1/4 cup sour cream
a few sprinkles of Italian seasoning
Salt to taste (If you want to add more salt)
2 tsp lime juice
Smash avocado in small bowl, add sour cream, seasoning, salt and lime juice. Mix and enjoy on wraps, salads, sandwiches and anything else you can think of.
Who says you can't eat yummy things?

Pin It

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover