Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Butt in gear!

I know a few posts ago I said I'd post more on this sight, and I have an excuse why I didn't this last week. Unfortunately it's not a happy excuse. I spent the week traveling and attending a funeral a couple states away. One day I will draw a picture of my grandpa and post it here. Until then, to business!
I need to post more of my paintings, because they are all over the house and I need to share them before I pack them and ready them for shipping to (hopefully) those who buy them.

Here are a few I like to refer to as my Rock Collection. If you could hold them and move them you'd see the color shift and change in these paintings, just like a labradorite rock.

"Labradorite Rock"
11x14 acrylic on canvas



"The Rock"
16x20 acrylic on canvas



"Little Labradorite"
11x14 acrylic on canvas





Pin It

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover