Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Something Silly

When I was a kid--about ten or eleven--I would go to bed with my purple alarm clock/radio under my pillow. Why you ask? My pillow muffled the music I would listen to as I would fall asleep (My parents didn't like it when I listened to music late at night).
I remember one particular night a song came on that made me cry.  I cried through the entire song. I now look back at that memory and laugh. The song still makes me teary-eyed, and when I'm done getting emotional I laugh at myself. How is it that a song about clowns can make someone cry? 'Send In The Clowns' has such a soulful melody, it wouldn't matter what the lyrics were.
Goes to show how music can influence our souls. Pin It

1 comment:

JW said...

I laugh because you are also afraid of clowns :)

 
Pin It button on image hover