Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Just Dance!

I hope you'll all forgive me for not posting this sooner. I'd forgotten I hadn't posted these drawings of dancers. I do have a reasonably good excuse. :) For starters I received an email from a publisher requesting six of my manuscripts to look over! I know! AWESOME! 
I've been a little silly and empty headed lately from excitement. I'm crossing my fingers that something excellent comes from it.
Another good excuse is I've been writing like a mad woman on caffeine. Funny thing is I don't drink caffeine. If I did you'd all be sorry.
I've written 31,000 words in six days and finished my first novella. All my other work ends up being full novels, but this character didn't have much to say. What she did need to say was intense and thrilling. Please stay tuned to learn what comes of my writing endeavors. Thanks for stopping by!
Here are the dancing beauties.


Thank you Kerianne and Eric Hoth, Alexandria and Ashley for your talent and inspiration. 



Pin It

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Pin It button on image hover