Sunday, July 28, 2013

Blushing Beauty


While I was listening to tunes, riding on the Tube in London I noticed this woman across from me. She was an older lady and very pretty. Her age had changed the tightness of her features a bit, but I could tell she still had her youth in her eyes. I asked her if I could take her picutre so I could draw it, and to my disappointment she didn't speak english. So, I had to mime my question to her. With my skills in charades it didn't take long for her to understand what I was asking and she nodded her agreement. After I took her picture I told her she was beautiful. It was apparent she knew that english word because she blushed and smiled, then just before she left the train she thanked me.
So, here is my drawing of the Blushing Beauty...




Pin It
 
Pin It button on image hover