Wednesday, October 17, 2012

GOING BIG!

This last spring I was asked to paint a float for the state parade!
I was thrilled to do it and spent many hours working on it.
They asked me to paint the murals on the books.  There are three books
in this float... the large one... the one that the grandma is holding...
and the big one in the front.
Look below to see the next page.

These next few pictures were taken from my phone, so they're not very clear.





The page turns mechanically and out comes a town center.
It's prett cool to see the video.  Unfortunately the only video I got
of it turning is very blurry.  I was able to paint all four pages of the book.
The hardest part of it all was taking it apart and throwing it away... yes.. I had to throw it away.
There was no room for it anywhere. :(


Pin It

No comments:

 
Pin It button on image hover